A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amir Agha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amir Agha is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Agha graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Agha has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amir Agha MD is a male Internist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Amir Agha practice?
- Dr. Amir Agha has 3 office locations.
Dr. Amir Agha practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Tampa, FL.
Additional practice locations include: New Port Richey, FL and Hudson, FL.
See Tampa Internists and Tampa Rheumatologists.