inactive

Overall Review

no change

October 7th, 2016
Patient
An excellent specialist who helped me through a complex middle ear problem.

August 3rd, 2016
Agree with everything said by others. Thank you Dr. Ajar!

July 29th, 2016
I really enjoyed my visit with Dr Ajar. He is a relaxed and very friendly young man. I very much appreciated his calmness and confidence - it took my worry away. He really went to great effort to explain my diagnosis and answer my questions, which I really appreciated. He is going to be my go to ent doc in the future!

July 12th, 2016
No trouble getting appointment. Very easy appointment - no pages and pages of clipboard homework checking in....all done for you! Dr explained everything A to Z...really. I found him easy to talk to and easier to like. Thank you!

April 16th, 2016
Fantastic ENT
This doctor is top notch. He is on time and gives you his undivided attention. He spends a significant amount of time explaining all issues and is extremely approachable. Also, when I left a message for him, he called me back promptly. Best of all, he has a great sense of humor! I will be recommending him to everyone I know who needs a smart and caring ENT.

April 12th, 2016
Beautiful new office. Quite honestly one of the nicest I have ever been to (and I have been to a lot unfortunately). Easy visit. Friendly doctor. Took care of me and was very happy.

April 12th, 2016
Very nice staff over the phone. New office so was breeze to get appointment. Caring and competent DR. Thank you!

February 19th, 2016
Very happy with this Dr. Takes his time. Explains things. Helped me with my problem. I really liked him!

February 17th, 2016
Great Experience!
Saw Dr. Ajar for my sinus issues. Walked in and immediately impressed with fit and finish of the office - one of nicest I've been to. But that's not why you go to the Dr. Dr. Ajar immediately sets a tone of relaxed confidence. He was never in a rush to explain things. Once things got to the exam, which required a camera put in my nose- he slowed down even more putting me at ease. We drew up a plan to help my sinus symptoms which resolved on medication prescribed by him. I'm so happy I found him!

March 1st, 2012
Great!
Was told to visit the senior more established surgeon of the practice, who's wait to get in was too long. Offered Dr. Ajar by front office so I accepted. SO glad I did! He took all the time I needed, answered all my questions, was very thorough. Confident and relaxed, made me relaxed too. Was a great visit.

February 19th, 2012
Well Done
Check in was straight forward (even though they give you homework to fill out like most offices). Dr. Ajar was younger than I expected but very knowledgable. Made me laugh many times, had a very relaxed visit together. Diagnosed the problem without fuss, fixed me up. Very happy with him.

February 2nd, 2012
A little mixup on check in, but front office was very nice. As for Dr. Ajar, he's one of those people you just quickly warm up to. He charmed my mom (the patient) that's for sure! Spent all the time we needed, answered all our questions and put us at ease for the surgery. We are so happy we found him.