A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amir Alavi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amir Alavi is Good.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Facial Pain
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Alavi graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Alavi has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center at Carrollton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amir Ahmed Alavi DO is a male Anesthesiologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Amir A. Alavi practice?
- Dr. Amir Alavi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Amir Alavi practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Mckinney, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Carrollton, TX and Dallas, TX.
See Mckinney Anesthesiologists and Mckinney Pain Management Doctors.