A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amir Aminlari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amir Aminlari, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Aminlari graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Aminlari has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Medical Center Modesto
- Southern Ocean County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amir Aminlari MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Amir Aminlari practice?
- Dr. Amir Aminlari has 3 office locations.
Dr. Amir Aminlari practices Emergency Medicine near Manahawkin, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Modesto, CA and Ripon, CA.
See Manahawkin Emergency Physicians.