A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amir Azarnivar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amir Azarnivar is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Azarnivar graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Azarnivar has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Glendale Adventist Medical Center/Adventist Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amir Azarnivar MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Amir Azarnivar practice?
- Dr. Amir Azarnivar has 1 office location.
Dr. Amir Azarnivar practices Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Endocrinologists.