A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amir Bahadori:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amir Bahadori is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amir Bahadori, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bahadori graduated from Ross University, Edison. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bahadori has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Sherman Oaks Hospital and Health Center
- Northridge Hospital Medical Center, Roscoe Boulevard Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amir Hossien Bahadori MD is a male General Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, General Practice, and Hospitalist.
- Where does Dr. Amir H. Bahadori practice?
- Dr. Amir Bahadori has 1 office location.
Dr. Amir Bahadori practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, General Practice, and Hospitalist near Sherman Oaks, CA.
See Sherman Oaks Internists, Sherman Oaks Pulmonologists, and Sherman Oaks General Practitioners.