A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amir Bahadori:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amir Bahadori is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amir Bahadori, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bahadori graduated from Ross University, Edison. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bahadori has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital
- Providence Saint Joseph Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amir Hossien Bahadori MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Amir H. Bahadori practice?
- Dr. Amir Bahadori has 3 office locations.
Dr. Amir Bahadori practices Internal Medicine near Sherman Oaks, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Mission Hills, CA and Burbank, CA.
See Sherman Oaks Internists.