Dr. Amir Behnam Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Amir Behnam?

February 10th, 2017

HE IS THE BEST !!

I LOVE HIS WAY, HE MAKES SURE HE EXPLAINS HIMSELF. MAKES YOU FEEL SECURE.

February 25th, 2016

I'm still alive because of Dr Behnam. He had me on the table many times to care for my illness but I honestly feel better now that I've felt in many years. Thank you Doctor.

June 26th, 2015

Dr. Behnam was the best Dr. I have ever seen. I saw him for a breast reduction, and the whole process was stress-free. His bedside manner is excellent, his office staff were so amazing and helpful. And the results are better than I hoped.

December 16th, 2014

the foot

I owe my life as I now know it in part to Dr b hes awesome I was segnt to him by woundcare with a very serious foot infection. He told me straight out in old school days this would have been. amputated but there is a new procedure he wanted try of course my insurance didn't want to pay because it was experimental. Dr b himself fought with them until they approved me. It took 5 surgery's I even called dr b on his personal phone twice I am bless to say me and my foot are just fine thanks to this one persistent and brilliant dr b. Gods work through his hands.

January 17th, 2014

This doctor was wonderful. He was very attentive and made me feel like I was his only patient. I got an appointment very promptly and was tended to within days. He seemed very knowledgeable and interested in my case. I would recommend him to anyone needing a biopsy or surgery. I felt like he really cared....like the way things were years ago. I would give him a 5 star rating if I could!

July 4th, 2013

Reconstruction

My situation of having DCIS had made me make a decision to have a mastecmony and reconstruction. No doctor took my insurance here in Reading Pa except this Dr. I was nervous because of not knowing his work as a surgeon. I am glad no other Dr accepted my Insurance... Dr Behnam is wonderful! Bedside manner, makes sure you understand all information, spends time with you, no rushing you in and out, Staff is amazing! Especially Arlene and Nancy! I love that he has new Interns that means he is an excellent teacher as well! Amazing Doctor!!!

May 20th, 2013

exelent doctor

he's very professional and kind , he make me feel very confortable , i recomended to all my friends <3

May 5th, 2012

No Personality

While he may be a good doctor as far as skill he has absolutely no bed side manner. I have had many major surgeries in my life and a big part of the reason that I am still here is because I was able to connect with the doctors on a personal or intuitive level. However, Dr B and I did not click at all. I felt he was very rude, cocky, and arrogant. He seemed to try to be more of judge than a doctor and I did not go to see him to be judged, I went there for help, but if that is how he operates then I feel sorry for anyone who goes to see him. It is just like the old story, if you do not like the teacher, you will not do well in the class, but a class can be taken over and over again, with a surgery there is the possibility that something could go wrong if you do not trust or are not comfortable with the doctor. I will not take that chance and so I am going to see someone else. Many of you who read this probably think that this is not true, but then again that is why there are always "second" opinions.

January 6th, 2010

the best dr ever

i have never met a dr that was as warm as dr behnam in my life. even though we dont know where he went after he left south jersey. he is the best ever, if anyone know where he is currently working please let thw world know.

May 7th, 2009

I never meet a doctor that was so caringand understanding. I would refer him to everyone I know and dont know

September 29th, 2017