Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Amir Choudhry
Dr. Amir Choudhry, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Dallas, TX. He has 18 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease, Nuclear Cardiology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Choudhry is affiliated with Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano, Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Allen and Harris Methodist - Springwood. He speaks English.
Dr. Amir Choudhry has the following 3 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Nuclear Cardiology
Rooted in general cardiology, nuclear cardiologists specialize in a specific, non-invasive imaging technique that's used to diagnose heart disease, evaluate how well your heart is pumping blood, or determine the size and place of a past heart...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Amir Choudhry is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.
Dr. Syed Raza
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, General Practice
Dallas, TX 0 mi10
Dr. Mohamed Rahman
Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Hospitalist, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Dallas, TX 0 mi20
Dr. Tapan Jani
Dallas, TX 0 mi