A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amir Choudhry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amir Choudhry is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Choudhry
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Choudhry Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amir Choudhry, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Choudhry graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Choudhry has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Allen
- Baylor Regional Medical Center at Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amir Iqbal Choudhry MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Amir I. Choudhry practice?
- Dr. Amir Choudhry has 1 office location.
Dr. Amir Choudhry practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Cardiologists.