A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amir Choudhry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amir Choudhry is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Choudhry
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Choudhry Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amir Choudhry, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Choudhry graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Choudhry has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Allen
- Baylor Regional Medical Center at Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amir Iqbal Choudhry MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Amir I. Choudhry practice?
- Dr. Amir Choudhry has 1 office location.
Dr. Amir Choudhry practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Cardiologists.