A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amir Choudhry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amir Choudhry is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amir Choudhry, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Choudhry graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Choudhry has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Allen
- Baylor Regional Medical Center at Plano
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Choudhry accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Amir I. Choudhry practice?
Dr. Amir Choudhry practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Nuclear Cardiology near Plano, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Allen, TX and Richardson, TX.
See Plano Internists, Plano Cardiologists, and Plano Nuclear Medicine Physicians.