A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amir Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amir Cohen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amir Cohen, MBA, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Cohen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Umdnj University Hospital
- Veterans Affairs New Jersey Health Care System
- Universityof Medicine and Dentistry of NJ
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cohen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 17 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Amir Cohen practice?
Dr. Amir Cohen practices Ophthalmology near Newark, NJ.
See Newark Ophthalmologists.