A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amir Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amir Cohen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amir Cohen, MBA, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Cohen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Umdnj University Hospital
- Veterans Affairs New Jersey Health Care System
- Universityof Medicine and Dentistry of NJ
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amir Cohen MBA and MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Amir Cohen practice?
- Dr. Amir Cohen has 1 office location.
Dr. Amir Cohen practices Ophthalmology near Newark, NJ.
See Newark Ophthalmologists.