A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amir Damadi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amir Damadi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amir Damadi, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Damadi graduated from George Washington University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Damadi has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Damadi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 16 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Amir A. Damadi practice?
Dr. Amir Damadi practices Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Novi, MI and Livonia, MI.
See Southfield Surgeons.