Dr. Amir Damadi MD Patient Reviews

• 42 reviews

August 16th, 2016
Very dedicated,caring, explains clearly

August 5th, 2016
I wouldn't go to this dude. He and his associate talk big but in my opinion could not deliver. I mean this guy is getting higher ratings the Remzi out of of Cleaveland. This dude must really be something special. In my opinion stay away from this bozo.

June 4th, 2016
Wonderful exprience, great doctor
Dr. Damadi was recommended by my family doctor at the time when I was hospitalized with low blood counts 2 years ago. Everybody attributed the low counts to new found rectal tumor but when the Doctor saw me (he came in Sunday evening), he told me while there was a mass in the rectum, he doesn't think low counts are all from that. He was worried about my bone marrow and doing surgery would not address the more pressing issue. Turned out he was right. I am 2 year survivor of CMML after chemotherapy. 4 weeks ago Dr. Damadi took my rectal tumor out using robotics. To say I did well is not an exaggeration. I was home in 3 days. The Staff at Providence hospital were all nice and caring. I just saw him for the 2nd time in the office after surgery and he told me I had stage I disease and do not need any further therapy. Throughout the whole ordeal the past two year, I've met many doctors. None were as human as Dr. Damadi. He is kind, capable and more than anything he cares for his patients. My family and I would highly recommend him.

February 20th, 2016
Do yourself a favor and stay away from this dude. There's plenty of other fine surgeons out there. You need to find one that stands behind their word.

October 2nd, 2015
Superb doctor and great team
Dr Damadi operated on our father. He has protracted bleeding from his intestines the past 3 years in and out of hospitals but because he had so many other things wrong with him he was not operated on. Dr. Damadi met him at Providence Hospital under recommendation of a GI specialist 1 year ago. He didn't operate immediately but didn't say no either. He saw my dad and worked with his heart and lung doctors to get him in good shape before surgery. He did the surgery in August. My Dad spent two weeks in the hospital but eventually recovered. Dr. Damadi saw my Dad every day. His office staff even came in for a visit one day. Beside doing a great job performing the surgery he gave my Dad hope every day. My Dad has been out of the hospital now for 2 months and is doing better than ever. My family and I can't thank Dr. Damadi and his entire team enough. We would highly recommend him.

September 12th, 2015
I had to turn my perception down due to the cost $265.00. I can not afford that. What can I do?

June 12th, 2015
Believe the hype!
Dr Damadi has a great bedside manner. He operated on my husband for Crohn's disease after he was in the hospital for close to a month. He was honest, caring, and highly recommended by every single person we met. He saved Brian's life. He also has a wonderful office staff who are very responsive. We can't say enough good things about our experience with Dr. Damadi and Providence park hospital

April 29th, 2015
Fantastic guy
Dr. Damadi was recommended by our family physician to treat my husbands colon cancer. He was very through, friendly and human. Removed my husbands tumor using robotic technology. He was home in 3 days. He called him at home to check on him after he was let go. Providence Hospital staff were very friendly and caring. Overall we would recommend him to everyone!

April 10th, 2015
Great Doctor
Dr. Damadi operated on my son for Crohn's disease. He did a fantastic job!....he is caring and it shows. I would highly recommend him.

April 4th, 2015
Fantastic doctor
Doctor Damadi removed my tumor from my colon. He was very professional but you can tell he cares. He has a great bed side manner. Everybody we met at the hospital had good things to say about him, from the nursing staff, physician assistants, and residents. He used robotic surgery to remove my cancer and I was out of the hospital in 3 days. Recovery has been fast. I would highly recommend him and have to my family

March 2nd, 2015
after what this dude did to my dad I wouldn't let this butcher cut my steaks

February 11th, 2015
Good doctor
Dr. Damadi is wonderful. I have crohn's disease and had seen two other surgeons before him so I'm no stranger to surgery or surgeons. He took care of me at Providence Park hospital. The man is respected by all, well liked by staff and is humble to a fault. I would recommend him to all my family and friends.