Dr. Amir Damadi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Amir Damadi?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 17th, 2017

Great Doctor

Dr. Damadi fixed a hole in my intestines after another doctor punctured me during a colonoscopy. I was very sick, but even in the ER he was reassuring, confident and delivered on his promise of getting me through safely. He was respected by staff and everyone that I met had high praises for him. He saved my life and my family and I both can not say enough nice things about him.

April 15th, 2017

Clearly Cares

Dr Damadi was recommended by my neighbor after I was diagnosed with colon cancer. He was honest caring and capable. I had surgery on Monday and was out of the hospital in 2 days. 1 week later I was back at work since I own my own business...Overall, my family and I were very grateful and highly recommend him

August 16th, 2016

Very dedicated,caring, explains clearly

August 5th, 2016

I wouldn't go to this dude. He and his associate talk big but in my opinion could not deliver. I mean this guy is getting higher ratings the Remzi out of of Cleaveland. This dude must really be something special. In my opinion stay away from this bozo.

June 4th, 2016

Wonderful exprience, great doctor

Dr. Damadi was recommended by my family doctor at the time when I was hospitalized with low blood counts 2 years ago. Everybody attributed the low counts to new found rectal tumor but when the Doctor saw me (he came in Sunday evening), he told me while there was a mass in the rectum, he doesn't think low counts are all from that. He was worried about my bone marrow and doing surgery would not address the more pressing issue. Turned out he was right. I am 2 year survivor of CMML after chemotherapy. 4 weeks ago Dr. Damadi took my rectal tumor out using robotics. To say I did well is not an exaggeration. I was home in 3 days. The Staff at Providence hospital were all nice and caring. I just saw him for the 2nd time in the office after surgery and he told me I had stage I disease and do not need any further therapy. Throughout the whole ordeal the past two year, I've met many doctors. None were as human as Dr. Damadi. He is kind, capable and more than anything he cares for his patients. My family and I would highly recommend him.

February 20th, 2016

Do yourself a favor and stay away from this dude. There's plenty of other fine surgeons out there. You need to find one that stands behind their word.

October 30th, 2015

c

October 2nd, 2015

Superb doctor and great team

Dr Damadi operated on our father. He has protracted bleeding from his intestines the past 3 years in and out of hospitals but because he had so many other things wrong with him he was not operated on. Dr. Damadi met him at Providence Hospital under recommendation of a GI specialist 1 year ago. He didn't operate immediately but didn't say no either. He saw my dad and worked with his heart and lung doctors to get him in good shape before surgery. He did the surgery in August. My Dad spent two weeks in the hospital but eventually recovered. Dr. Damadi saw my Dad every day. His office staff even came in for a visit one day. Beside doing a great job performing the surgery he gave my Dad hope every day. My Dad has been out of the hospital now for 2 months and is doing better than ever. My family and I can't thank Dr. Damadi and his entire team enough. We would highly recommend him.

September 12th, 2015

I had to turn my perception down due to the cost $265.00. I can not afford that. What can I do?

June 12th, 2015

Believe the hype!

Dr Damadi has a great bedside manner. He operated on my husband for Crohn's disease after he was in the hospital for close to a month. He was honest, caring, and highly recommended by every single person we met. He saved Brian's life. He also has a wonderful office staff who are very responsive. We can't say enough good things about our experience with Dr. Damadi and Providence park hospital

April 29th, 2015

Fantastic guy

Dr. Damadi was recommended by our family physician to treat my husbands colon cancer. He was very through, friendly and human. Removed my husbands tumor using robotic technology. He was home in 3 days. He called him at home to check on him after he was let go. Providence Hospital staff were very friendly and caring. Overall we would recommend him to everyone!

April 10th, 2015

Great Doctor

Dr. Damadi operated on my son for Crohn's disease. He did a fantastic job!....he is caring and it shows. I would highly recommend him.