A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amir Darvish:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amir Darvish, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sepsis (Blood Poisoning)
Education & Awards
Dr. Darvish graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Darvish has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
- Tufts Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amir Hootan Darvish MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Amir H. Darvish practice?
- Dr. Amir Darvish has 1 office location.
Dr. Amir Darvish practices Emergency Medicine near Boston, MA.
See Boston Emergency Physicians.