A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amir Dehdashti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amir Dehdashti, Neurological Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Auditory Tumor (Acoustic Neuroma)
- Cerebral Revascularization
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Pituitary Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Dehdashti graduated from Shahid Beheshti University Of Medical Sciences, Tehran. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Dehdashti has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Shamokin Area Community Hospital
- Lenox Hill Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amir R Dehdashti MD is a male Neurosurgeon and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Amir R. Dehdashti practice?
- Dr. Amir Dehdashti has 3 office locations.
Dr. Amir Dehdashti practices Neurological Surgery near Danville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Manhasset, NY and New York, NY.
See Danville Surgeons.