A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amir Dorafshar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amir Dorafshar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amir Dorafshar, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dorafshar graduated from University Of Manchester, England.
Dr. Dorafshar has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Greater Baltimore Medical Center
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amir Hossein Dorafshar MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Amir H. Dorafshar practice?
- Dr. Amir Dorafshar has 3 office locations.
Dr. Amir Dorafshar practices Plastic Surgery near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Plastic Surgeons.