A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amir Faridi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amir Faridi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Faridi
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Faridi Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amir Faridi, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Faridi graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Faridi has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Texoma Medical Center
- Wilson N Jones Memorial Hosp-North Cam
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amir Ali Faridi MD is a male Hematologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Amir A. Faridi practice?
- Dr. Amir Faridi has 1 office location.
Dr. Amir Faridi practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near Sherman, TX.
See Sherman Hematologists and Sherman Oncologists.