A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amir Faridi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amir Faridi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amir Faridi, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Faridi graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Faridi has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Wilson N Jones Memorial Hosp-North Cam
- Centennial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearbySearch All Similar Doctors
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amir Ali Faridi MD is a male Hematologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Amir A. Faridi practice?
- Dr. Amir Faridi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Amir Faridi practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near Sherman, TX.
Additional practice locations include: McKinney, TX and Frisco, TX.
See Sherman Hematologists and Sherman Oncologists.