A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amir Fatemi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amir Fatemi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amir Fatemi, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Fatemi graduated from Shiraz University Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Fatemi has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Luke's Hospital
- Shands Hospital at The Univ. of Florida
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fatemi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Nebraska - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Cigna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Amir H. Fatemi practice?
Dr. Amir Fatemi practices Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery near Jacksonville, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Orange Park, FL and Middleburg, FL.
See Jacksonville Surgeons.