Surgical Specialist
Primary Office Location
6934 St Augustine Rd
Jacksonville, FL 32217
904-737-9393
Locations and availability (6)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Independent Associate LegalShield  |  show details
by Clark Burton on Nov 11th, 2013

Dr. Fatemi was completely open and honest with me. And I must say he saved my life. I was scared, but he had me with relaxed because of his confidence that he was able to help me. Within one week, we became personal friends, more than a patient, I do feel like he is one of my friends. When Dr. Fatemi told me I had colon cancer, my only response was, "God did not give this body cancer, now I have to deal with the other "C" word". And that word was "cutting" it all out through surgery. After removing 15" of my colon on 7.27.2007 I am now cancer free. Thank you Dr. Fatemi for allowing me to here, and seeing my grand children who where not even thought of during the time of my surgery. They are 3 and 1 years old today. God Bless! www.ClarkBurton.com

|  Great Doctor  |  show details
by Shirley P on Jul 26th, 2013

Dr. Fatima was reccomended by my personal doctor at the time. Dr Fatima came to the office to meet me and explained to me what to expect. I was scared to death about this procedure and he put me at ease. I met him at Orange Park Hospital and he did the colonoscopy. He did the procedure and explained to me the results (all fine). I have read with interest at some of the comments and I can only say he was very helpful and down to earth and showed a very caring attitude. Since I didn't have surgery can't comment on that.

|  HORRIBLE... SICK FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE  |  show details
by Suffering for the REST OF MY LIFE on Mar 30th, 2013

He failed to diagnose my APPENDICITIS in a timely manner. 28 hours at Orange Park Medical in a bed hopped up on Morphine. I was fileted vertically, ended up with several life threating hernias, one that looked like the scene out of Alien popping out of my abdomen. I was a runner and healthy, and now will have abdominal surgical adhesions directly caused from the lack of the correct diagnosis for the rest of my life. About every 4-6 months I am vomiting for 2 or 3 days because of them. I did try to sue but "good ole boy" attitude shot me down. Check this doctors State of Florida license before you go near him! You will see what I mean!.... OF COURSE THIS IS ONLY MY OPINION! I'm just telling what happened to me through my eyes!

|  This Doctor Saved my Mothers Life !!!!! He is the BEST Period !!!  |  show details
Jun 8th, 2012

My mother went in for a regular check up and Dr. Fatemi found and then removed her cancer polups. He has cared for both of my parents and my other surgeons only speak highly of him. My family owes this Doctor a great deal and he has never been anything but compassionate and very very interested in my families well being. God Bless you Dr. Fatemi!

|  Excellent caare  |  show details
May 23rd, 2011

Dr Fatemi is a very knowledgeable physician. He was very kind, not only to me, but my family. He was very thorough and followed through with all my tests. I would definitely recommend him to anyone needing colon surgery. Dr Fatemi made me feel at ease and explained everything that I would be experiencing, I had no surprises.

|  Very Thourough  |  show details
May 10th, 2011

He started off with a quick anal examination, but he offered such a good deal that I had to go for the full service. I was very pleased with his preformance, especially when I was in such an awkward position.

Apr 27th, 2011

He does his job and he does it right. He's quiet, but very kind and intelligent. He has a good sense of humor. Overall I felt very comfortable with him as my doctor and I'd recommend him.

|  Mean...insensitive...borish...nasty....  |  show details
Dec 27th, 2010

In my opinion this man is insensitive...mean, disrespectful...arogant..and just plain nasty! The office is dirty... and his diagnosis was incorrect!... I have severe life threatening issues that I have to have taken care of out-of-pocket that is going to cost more than $11,000 to repair due to the undiagnosed appendicitis

|  Excellent Professional  |  show details
Aug 25th, 2010

Dr. Fatemi is a compassionate surgeon and I would recommend him any day. Very skilled in what he does.

Apr 20th, 2010

Dr. Fatemi is not only the smartest man I have ever met, but he is also one of the most genuine and caring doctors I have ever come across. You can tell he's in the field because he loves medicine and is sincere towards his patients. He's a strong believer in only doing what is necessary which is great because it shows you that he's not after your money--his number one concern is his patient's well being and health. He saved my life, cared for me, gave me great advice, and I have a great deal of respect for him.

|  Worst doctor ever  |  show details
Mar 7th, 2010

Horrible bedside manner. Down right mean and rude to patients. No respect for the feelings of the patient. You'll be lucky if this doctor visits you after surgery.

Nov 10th, 2008