Surgical Specialist, Colorectal Surgeon (colon & rectum)
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Highly recommend show details Highly recommend
by Marilyn Longhi on Aug 22nd, 2016

Dr. Fatemi saved my life after an emergency appendectomy with severe infection resulting in a 1 week hospital stay. He came to check on me everyday, answered all my questions & concerns in his quiet considerate manner. I am so grateful for his experience & expertise or I would not be here today.

by kathy schweitzer on May 7th, 2016

saved my life in surgery

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
by Shirley P on Jul 26th, 2013

Dr. Fatima was reccomended by my personal doctor at the time. Dr Fatima came to the office to meet me and explained to me what to expect. I was scared to death about this procedure and he put me at ease. I met him at Orange Park Hospital and he did the colonoscopy. He did the procedure and explained to me the results (all fine). I have read with interest at some of the comments and I can only say he was very helpful and down to earth and showed a very caring attitude. Since I didn't have surgery can't comment on that.

This Doctor Saved my Mothers Life !!!!! He is the BEST Period !!! show details This Doctor Saved my Mothers Life !!!!! He is the BEST Period !!!
Jun 8th, 2012

My mother went in for a regular check up and Dr. Fatemi found and then removed her cancer polups. He has cared for both of my parents and my other surgeons only speak highly of him. My family owes this Doctor a great deal and he has never been anything but compassionate and very very interested in my families well being. God Bless you Dr. Fatemi!

Excellent caare show details Excellent caare
May 23rd, 2011

Dr Fatemi is a very knowledgeable physician. He was very kind, not only to me, but my family. He was very thorough and followed through with all my tests. I would definitely recommend him to anyone needing colon surgery. Dr Fatemi made me feel at ease and explained everything that I would be experiencing, I had no surprises.

Very Thourough show details Very Thourough
May 10th, 2011

He started off with a quick anal examination, but he offered such a good deal that I had to go for the full service. I was very pleased with his preformance, especially when I was in such an awkward position.

Apr 27th, 2011

He does his job and he does it right. He's quiet, but very kind and intelligent. He has a good sense of humor. Overall I felt very comfortable with him as my doctor and I'd recommend him.

Mean...insensitive...borish...nasty.... show details Mean...insensitive...borish...nasty....
Dec 27th, 2010

In my opinion this man is insensitive...mean, disrespectful...arogant..and just plain nasty! The office is dirty... and his diagnosis was incorrect!... I have severe life threatening issues that I have to have taken care of out-of-pocket that is going to cost more than $11,000 to repair due to the undiagnosed appendicitis

Excellent Professional show details Excellent Professional
Aug 25th, 2010

Dr. Fatemi is a compassionate surgeon and I would recommend him any day. Very skilled in what he does.

Apr 20th, 2010

Dr. Fatemi is not only the smartest man I have ever met, but he is also one of the most genuine and caring doctors I have ever come across. You can tell he's in the field because he loves medicine and is sincere towards his patients. He's a strong believer in only doing what is necessary which is great because it shows you that he's not after your money--his number one concern is his patient's well being and health. He saved my life, cared for me, gave me great advice, and I have a great deal of respect for him.

Worst doctor ever show details Worst doctor ever
Mar 7th, 2010

Horrible bedside manner. Down right mean and rude to patients. No respect for the feelings of the patient. You'll be lucky if this doctor visits you after surgery.

Nov 10th, 2008