A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amir Fayyazi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amir Fayyazi, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fayyazi
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fayyazi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amir Fayyazi, BS, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Infectious Disease
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Fusion
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Fayyazi graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Fayyazi has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amir H Fayyazi BS and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. Amir H. Fayyazi practice?
- Dr. Amir Fayyazi has 1 office location.
Dr. Amir Fayyazi practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Allentown, PA.
See Allentown Orthopedic Surgeons.