A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amir Fayyazi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amir Fayyazi, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amir Fayyazi, BS, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Infectious Disease
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Fusion
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Fayyazi graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Fayyazi has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amir H Fayyazi BS and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. Amir H. Fayyazi practice?
- Dr. Amir Fayyazi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Amir Fayyazi practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Allentown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bethlehem, PA.
See Allentown Surgeons.