A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amir Ghaferi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amir Ghaferi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Ghaferi graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Ghaferi has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amir Ghaferi MD is a male Surgeon, has 6 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Amir Ghaferi practice?
- Dr. Amir Ghaferi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Amir Ghaferi practices Surgery near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Surgeons.