Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Amir Golsorkhi
Dr. Amir Golsorkhi, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Bernardino, CA. He has 10 years of experience. His specialties include Anesthesiology. Dr. Golsorkhi is affiliated with Harris Continued Care Hospital, Methodist Richardson Medical Center and Usmd Hospital At Fort Worth Lp. He speaks English.
Dr. Amir Golsorkhi has the following 1 specialty
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger...
Dr. Amir Golsorkhi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Bernardino, CA.
Dr. Blaine Brown
San Bernardino, CA 0.01 mi11
Dr. Christopher Hill
San Bernardino, CA 0.01 mi39
Dr. Young Suk
Anesthesiology, Pain Management
San Bernardino, CA 0.01 mi40