A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amir Golsorkhi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amir Golsorkhi, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Golsorkhi graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Golsorkhi has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amir Hossen Golsorkhi MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Amir H. Golsorkhi practice?
- Dr. Amir Golsorkhi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Amir Golsorkhi practices Anesthesiology near San Bernardino, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Irving, TX.
See San Bernardino Anesthesiologists.