A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amir Hadid:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amir Hadid is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Hadid graduated from University Of Alexandria.
Dr. Hadid has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente San Jose Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amir Georges Hadid MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Amir G. Hadid practice?
- Dr. Amir Hadid has 1 office location.
Dr. Amir Hadid practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near San Jose, CA.
See San Jose Obstetricians & Gynecologists.