Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion. DrScore.
Nov 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Excellent doctor. He was to the point and listened to what I had to say. All my problems were addressed and i left satisfied.

Oct 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Despite the simple nature of one of health problems (swollen and ankles making wearing shoes painful, the physician zoomed in what was wrong. For me, who has been ignored for years , this wasx

Oct 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Prompt attention, addressed the problem, prescribed action and meds.

Oct 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Haji was very efficient and concerned with my illness....a no nonsense type of Doctor who gets to the point for his patients!!!

Oct 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

My family just love dr Hagi. He is always there when you need him.

Oct 3rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I always find myself waiting @ least 45 min for each area. I realize situations arise for the doctor & staff for which they have no control & they do the best they can under given circumstances. Reduced waiting time all the way around: priceless.

Oct 2nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

As always DR. Haji was wonderful to my Dad. Always very kind .

Sep 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Courteous and attentive. Ready to help with suggestions and referrals. What I like most is that he will sit down and listen to what I'm trying to explain even if I'm not doing a great job doing it.

Sep 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

She was polite and helpful even though was obviously new and learning.

Aug 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Hajimomenian always acts in a professional manner and shares a deep concern for the wellbeing of his patients. He Has seen my husband for about ten years and has brought him through some tough illnesses.

Aug 1st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Hajimomenian is a wonderful doctor, I would highly recommend him to my family or friends. He has taken very good care of my parents over the years.

Jul 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Exceptionally great profession service.

May 30th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Appointment at 3:30. Arrived at 3:15. Wasn't called in until after 4, and didn't see doctor until almost 4:30. He was very good but his nurse forgot to follow up with blood and other tests until I looked for her and reminded her -- another delay.

Apr 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Sounds like Doc had a busy day, No lunch break he said.Explains the wait.My check-up went along at a good pace

Apr 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I am Dr. Nowrooz's patient and needed to be seen quickley on a day she was not available. Thank you so much to the for taking care of me on such short notice.

Mar 20th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

When we arrive for our appointment we hardly ever have to wait for a long time. Sometimes we understand if the doctor gets behind a little. It's great to get in and get out from seeing the doctor.

Mar 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr, Haji is a wonderful Doctor. He took great care of my Mom and is doing the same with my Dad..He is a very caring Doctor who I would recommend to anyone..

Feb 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very professional and informative. Attentive staff. Everyone very friendly.

Feb 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The best M.D. I have ever had. Hands down.

Aug 27th, 2012