A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amir Hamrahian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amir Hamrahian is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hamrahian
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amir Hamrahian, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Addison Disease (Hypocorticism)
- Adrenal Cortex Tumor (Adrenocortical Carcinoma)
- Adrenal Gland Cancer
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Adrenal Insufficiency
- Cushing Syndrome
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Empty Sella Syndrome
- Pituitary Diseases
- Pituitary Gland Cancer
- Pituitary Gland Tumor (Prolactinoma)
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Hamrahian graduated from Hacettepe Universitesi, Ankara. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hamrahian has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic
- CCHS Cleveland Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amir Hekmat Hamrahian MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Amir H. Hamrahian practice?
- Dr. Amir Hamrahian has 3 office locations.
Dr. Amir Hamrahian practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Elyria, OH.
See Cleveland Internists and Cleveland Endocrinologists.