Dr. Amir Hanna MD Patient Reviews

2.1
  • 18 reviews

September 12th, 2016
Doctor was more interested in his computer facebook activities than my treatment...the batteries in his blood pressure machine were dead and had to be replaced...his office and facilities are old and in severe disrepair...his staff are incompetent. This doctor should be brought up on license revocation proceedings. Do yourself a favor...look elsewhere.

March 10th, 2016
This very bad doctor. Did not listen to my taliking and was other patients interested...not good man... do not see him.

December 11th, 2015
AVOID!
Doctor Hanna did not listen to my problems during appointment...spent most of time surfing facebook or playing music on the laptop music. Does not believe in any type of pain medicine or treatments...spoke to me in foreign languages he knows I do not speak...got insulted when I said I wanted second opinion...I waited over 3 hours to see him and left very angry. His office is in an old run down house up stairs with no elevator and I have walking problems. Filthy carpets, dim lighting, broken furniture, no parking...stay away from this guy...he should be investigated by the state and his license revoked!

October 23rd, 2015
Patient
I visited Dr Hanna and he was very professional, the medical assistant took my blood pressure was so sweet. The office is clean and Dr Hanna gave me all the attention ans I would recommend him to anyone. God Bless Him

September 26th, 2015
!!! WARNING !!!
!!! WARNING !!! Avoid this doctor at all costs. He disrespected me in more ways than I can ever write here, I usually waited at least 2 hrs. to see him, he surfs the web (facebook) during my appointment(s), his office is in an old house in a horrible neighborhood of Jersey City and is dirty, smelly, and is up two flights of stairs with no elevator (so if you have mobility issues...be forewarned). The carpets are filthy and need changing, the lighting is dim and antiquated, the furniture is broken and old. Dr. Hanna disrespects his staff, his patients, and is rude and vulgar. Its just an opinion but I felt like he enjoys abusing patients in some sick way. BE WARNED...hes a butcher, not a doctor!

August 2nd, 2015
My initial visit, I rated very poor, the place unclean, smell cigarette and waited 2hrs. I mentioned to my Pcp that Dr. Amir, kind of unprofessional (at 1st he told me many times that I'm beautiful-I said to him just treat me, during vital sign-Dr. pressing my chest 2x (I said to him, don't do that to your pt., isn't right), before my Ekg test, (he told me to undress next to him-I said no-way who say). At Emg test, (mostly he was surfing online, the test took more than an hr., and I turned to tire). Then Dr. A. asked his asst. to schedule me the next day for another test. Btw, my pcp advised to take a review since last yr.

April 15th, 2015
awful
Dirty office, unprofessional staff, zero bedside manner, unreliable office staff, waiting area is not clean, no parking, should be visited by the state!

August 19th, 2014
Do not choose this doctor
This is one of the worst doctors that you can think off staff and doctors don't care the are professional and Curtious to say I'm sorry we are running late after waiting for hrs. The only thing they care is money.

October 2nd, 2013
Patients Don't Matter
First and foremost, this doctor does not value either his patients or his career. He arrives over 3 hours late with irresponsible excuses, like: late due to traffic, hospital emergency (he's not a surgeon), family emergency and personal illness. Time management is one of the most important aspects of professional behavior, which he lacks. His office is disorganized, and his staff is either rude or feeble minded. They cover up is his lateness by pretending to call him. One of his offices (in Ridgefield, NJ) is not even a real office. It is a space he rents out to a dermatologists on his day off, and has not medical equipment to measure weight or blood pressure. When he finally gets there, he rushes patients and yells out to his receptionist to write down the patients conditions and treatment (talk about right to privacy). Needless to say, he is an example to his practice. How he still has a medical license is beyond me.

July 25th, 2013
never go there
this place make you wait6 to 8 hours to see the docter and staff is lazier and dont do there work pleasse never go therte

April 6th, 2013
DO NOT VISIT THIS DOCTOR! HORRIBLE TO THE TENTH POWER
Staff behavior was unprofessional and highly inappropriate. The equipment to measure blood pressure and body temperature needed batteries which they quickly took from a remote control. No need for new batteries I suppose. Doctor would not look at the patient but browsed the internet as he asked the patient questions, causing him to repeat his questions many times. Doctor issued instructions to assistant to only pretend to handle a patient who was on the telephone as the patient did not have insurance. Doctor found blood pressure on an 11 year old to be very high (Odd because this patient is seen by her doctor on a monthly basis just about and this was never the case (Remember the old batteries?)) After I explained to the Doctor that she has never registered with high blood pressure in years of testing he insisted that on taking my blood pressure (He presumed we were related). No surprise, my blood pressure was high according to his instrument and in 41 years of age, this had never happened. I have been an active athlete my entire life with well above average readings. Finally, the good doctor was prepared to make a diagnosis on the girl - that she suffered from headaches because of high blood pressure (which was inherited, he quickly explained because he presumed we were related). He also used his wife's blood pressure as a baseline. His wife, a woman who I wouldn't say she was fat, but certainly too short for her weight. This Doctor is unprofessional and highly incompetent as is his staff. I strongly discourage anyone from visiting this Doctor.

April 3rd, 2013
Can't please everyone....
I LOOOOOOVE him....GREAT F*ing DR.Office needs work but I'd definitely recommend