Dr. Amir Hanna Is this you?

2.1

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Amir Hanna?

Patient Experience

Posted on September 26th, 2017

I absolutely agree with ALL of the negative reviews listed below. How this person actually manages to keep his license - if he has a reputable one - is beyond me! As a first time patient, I was given an appointment but was informed that patients would be seen on a first come-first-serve basis. Then why the need for an appointment? We arrived a few minutes early but sat in the shabby, unclean waiting room (there were literally flies flying around), for over an hour only to be told that we'd not be seen for approximately three (3) hours! THREE HOURS!!!Apparently, the "doctor" had only just arrived a few minutes before we had. The attitude of the man reporting our long wait time was one of his "doing us a favor by letting us know how long we'd have to wait" and "we should be grateful". Another patient informed us that she'd been there for more than an hour before we arrived. She was also a new patient and she left - as did we - without seeing the doctor. I was sure to take ALL of my personal information on the application form with me. Please, do not make the same mistake as we did in going to this person. DO NOT! I suspect that any good review of this man was either written by himself, a friend or a family member. This person does not respect his patients or all his title entails.

Amazing Doctor

Posted on May 2nd, 2017

I love coming here. He ran many tests on me to find out exactly what I had, and each one was for good.

Bad

Posted on February 21st, 2017

Chamber of horrors. Skip this doc.

Is he even really a doctor

Posted on November 10th, 2016

I went there for my 2 year old son... The office is so dirty i didnt want touch anything. He told me he had the check my heart beat because it effects my sons... then he asked me if my bra was too small. He typed symptoms into GOOGLE and asked me to read the results. ON TOP OF THAT!!! They sent a bill for the co-payment when I had already paid it in the office. DONT GO HERE!!!

Posted on September 12th, 2016

Doctor was more interested in his computer facebook activities than my treatment...the batteries in his blood pressure machine were dead and had to be replaced...his office and facilities are old and in severe disrepair...his staff are incompetent. This doctor should be brought up on license revocation proceedings. Do yourself a favor...look elsewhere.

Posted on March 10th, 2016

This very bad doctor. Did not listen to my taliking and was other patients interested...not good man... do not see him.

AVOID!

Posted on December 11th, 2015

Doctor Hanna did not listen to my problems during appointment...spent most of time surfing facebook or playing music on the laptop music. Does not believe in any type of pain medicine or treatments...spoke to me in foreign languages he knows I do not speak...got insulted when I said I wanted second opinion...I waited over 3 hours to see him and left very angry. His office is in an old run down house up stairs with no elevator and I have walking problems. Filthy carpets, dim lighting, broken furniture, no parking...stay away from this guy...he should be investigated by the state and his license revoked!

Patient

Posted on October 24th, 2015

I visited Dr Hanna and he was very professional, the medical assistant took my blood pressure was so sweet. The office is clean and Dr Hanna gave me all the attention ans I would recommend him to anyone. God Bless Him

!!! WARNING !!!

Posted on September 26th, 2015

!!! WARNING !!! Avoid this doctor at all costs. He disrespected me in more ways than I can ever write here, I usually waited at least 2 hrs. to see him, he surfs the web (facebook) during my appointment(s), his office is in an old house in a horrible neighborhood of Jersey City and is dirty, smelly, and is up two flights of stairs with no elevator (so if you have mobility issues...be forewarned). The carpets are filthy and need changing, the lighting is dim and antiquated, the furniture is broken and old. Dr. Hanna disrespects his staff, his patients, and is rude and vulgar. Its just an opinion but I felt like he enjoys abusing patients in some sick way. BE WARNED...hes a butcher, not a doctor!

Posted on August 2nd, 2015

My initial visit, I rated very poor, the place unclean, smell cigarette and waited 2hrs. I mentioned to my Pcp that Dr. Amir, kind of unprofessional (at 1st he told me many times that I'm beautiful-I said to him just treat me, during vital sign-Dr. pressing my chest 2x (I said to him, don't do that to your pt., isn't right), before my Ekg test, (he told me to undress next to him-I said no-way who say). At Emg test, (mostly he was surfing online, the test took more than an hr., and I turned to tire). Then Dr. A. asked his asst. to schedule me the next day for another test. Btw, my pcp advised to take a review since last yr.

awful

Posted on April 15th, 2015

Dirty office, unprofessional staff, zero bedside manner, unreliable office staff, waiting area is not clean, no parking, should be visited by the state!

Do not choose this doctor

Posted on August 19th, 2014

This is one of the worst doctors that you can think off staff and doctors don't care the are professional and Curtious to say I'm sorry we are running late after waiting for hrs. The only thing they care is money.