Dr. Amir Harari MD Patient Reviews

3.8

no change

March 16th, 2017
The Best!!
Dr. Harari is courteous and kind. Moreover, he knows everything about Type I diabetes, including pump therapy and CGM. He always knows the latest research and treatment. I trust him and genuinely like him. His back office staff is lazy, undependable, and cannot follow-through. Doc doesn't seem to know this.

February 18th, 2017
Worst doctor I have ever seen. One time was enough and his assistant - PA - was just as bad. Cold uncaring duo.

January 5th, 2017
Intelligent, compassionate and attentive.
This physician is the best, most caring, competent person I have ever had on my health care team. He is a great listener, and he finds ways to help make things better. He has done so much for me, and I am soooo grateful. He is acutely intelligent and has a sensitivity to his patients that far exceeds expectations.

July 31st, 2016
Only saw him once - didn't know he would schelp me off to a NP
First appointment went well, seemed he was going to be a good fit. He had me schedule a 2nd appointment to follow up and when I arrived the appointment was with the NP. She just wanted to read the test results over and over everytime I tried to discuss my issues and questions. I seemed to have stumped her, so I they had me make another appointment, and it was with the NP again. I don't want to go back. I go to a doctor to see a doctor. I am having issues, I want to discuss it with the doctor. If he only is going to see his new patients once, then I wouldn't consider myself his patient.

July 10th, 2016
pompous with a God Complex
This doctor has no respect for anyone other than himself. He is a terrible listener. Talks over you and basically tells you to shut up on his mission to rush you out of his world. He refuses to try to understand your problems and as a result you will likely be misdiagnosed like I was.

December 30th, 2015
Highly over rated reviews
Reviews highly over rated and not true. You never get to see him anyway. Still feeling sick and rude staff.

January 21st, 2015
The absolute best!

September 8th, 2014
Dr. Harari Rocks!!!!!
Dr. Harari is extremely patient! He answered all of my questions and took his time with me. He explains everything so that its understood, and he follows through on what he says he is going to do and so does his support staff. I can honestly say that I finally have my diabetes under control and I can enjoy life once again! Thanks to Dr. Harari and his expertise.

June 10th, 2014
He cares for his patients. I would highly recommmend. He listens. Kind,considerate.

February 4th, 2013
AMAZING DOCTOR!
I am SO IMPRESSED by Dr. Harari. I have a VERY complrx medical history that makes knowing exactly what issues should be addressed to determine the cause of what my symptoms. I was bliw away by how much time was willing to spend in my appointment. He told me what he felt was the cause and after seeing the test resultd I was amazed that he could be so on target. This is ine doctor that I have no reservation in reccomending to ANYONE in need of an endocrinologist.

January 30th, 2012
Happy I found dr Harari
Great dr that really listens to you and is current on new treatments. Very pleased with his understanding and very happy to have found a good Doctor that takes the time to figure things out.