Dr. Amir Hassan MD, PA Patient Reviews

• Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism Houston, TX

• Good
  • Bad

June 2nd, 2017
Did not take medical concerns seriously. Recommended sleep study with no support of problem here. Only took 1 visit to determine not interested solving concerns. Staff input incorrect address-Did not receive billing. Once received collection notice (not sure how I received with everything in address incorrect), took requesting address change and billing 4 times before I received. Staff was rude during process.

March 24th, 2017
BEST DR. EVER!
DR. HASSAN HAS BEEN MY DOCTOR SINCE I WAS 18 YEARS OLD, AND I'D NEVER SEE ANYONE BUT HIM. HE IS HONEST AND THOUROUGH. WHEN I AM WITH HIM, IT IS LIKE TALKING TO MY FATHER.I VALUE HIS OPINION AND ADVICE.

September 16th, 2016
Horrible
Dr Hassan and his staff have zero respect for their patients. I would never see this doctor again.

March 29th, 2016
I suspected that I've been seeing him for almost one year and he has been misdiagnosed my condition. Now after a neglgent misdiagnosed illiness, I'm convinced! The staff is typically very abrupt and the office is OVERFLOWING with patients which results in extremely long wait times. Dr. A. Hassan is nice but I'm not really as much concerned with nice as I am about being well and in my opinion he has overlooking critical lab results!

March 8th, 2013
Awesome Doctor!!
I was actually referred to Dr. Hassan by a friend who has been seeing him for 10 years and swore he was the best. Took me about 2 months to get an appointment which was the only downfall and after seeing him, was well worth wait. I went to see Dr. Hassan or a cyst on my thyroid gland which he diagnosed and biopsied. He was very friendly and has an awesome sense of humor. I had to bring my infant on a few occasions which he did not mind and actually played with him a little. He is very personable and even called me in to take the time and sit down to go over test results which he could have easily done by phone. Overall awesome doctor would definitely recommend.

October 20th, 2011
Honest, trustworthy and highly competent doctor
It is hard to get an appointment with him but when you start receiving care from him, you realize why - he is EXCELLENT at what he does! Not only did he take care of my underlying health issue, he was also refreshingly honest. Before and after him (I moved to a different area so had to try a different doctor), I met doctors who tried to prescribe medication to me that have now proved to have some serious side effects (I went there around 2003/2004). Dr. Hassan honestly told me about the dangers of the medication and we were able to use a different course to deal with my situation. The only reason I am not mentioning the medications in question coz I dont want Big Pharma to do to him whatever it is they do to doctors who are not trigger-happy with prescriptions. I really appreciated his honesty. He saved me from being harmed by a bad medication when my problem was the kind that could be solved through diet and exercise. Thank you Dr. Hassan for being a rare breed! I had such peace of mind when I was dealing with you. I hope I find another doctor like you in the new city I am living in.

June 12th, 2011
dr. hassan has always seen to the utmost care and concern for my well being. He's open to have me see other doctors for a second opinion and considering my history, I really appreciate that.

September 17th, 2010
Dr. Hassan has always treated me with respect and requested accurate tests in a timely manner. I do not feel rushed when he's in the office with me, but that's probably why the wait time is so long.

June 17th, 2010
Great Doctor!
I have used him for several years and recommended friends and coworkers. He is very thorough in his evaluation and tests. He really cares about his patients. He has a great sense of humor!!

September 25th, 2009
Rude

May 7th, 2008
One great guy with a good sense of humor, caring, thorough and doesn't make you feel like just another patient to deal with and get on to the next!

April 27th, 2008
Has been my doc for over 15 yrs. He's great.