A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amir Houshiar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amir Houshiar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amir Houshiar, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Houshiar graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Houshiar has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Orange County - Anaheim Medical Center
- Placentia-Linda Hospital
- West Anaheim Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amir Houshiar MD is a male Urologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Amir Houshiar practice?
- Dr. Amir Houshiar has 1 office location.
Dr. Amir Houshiar practices Urology near Anaheim, CA.
See Anaheim Urologists.