Dr. Amir Jazaeri Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Amir Jazaeri?

August 30th, 2017

He saved my life

He saved my life. He was caring, understanding and he listened. He did not put off my fears yet he refused to buy into him and kept telling me that I was an individual and that no one can predict what would happen, but that I was young and strong. He always showed up when things were happening even if he could have left it to a Resident he was there also. I was sad when he left UVa and I know MD Anderson has a wonderfully kind caring and personable physician with excellence in research as well. He even diagnosed a heart condition that caused a stroke over the Neurology and Hematology physicians!

July 26th, 2016

Dr Jazaeri is the kindest, most considerate Doctor I have ever seen. His calm demeanor was a blessing in keeping me calm facing cancer.

April 14th, 2016

Excellent

Dr. Jazaeri was an excellent Oncological Surgeon. I met him on a Friday after my diagnosis of stage 3 uterine cancer and had complete confidence in him to preform a complete abdominal hysterectomy on the following Tuesday. His surgical work was spectacular. He used tiny stiches both inside and out and I had NO PAIN following the operation. the scare is fading into nothing. He is a humble man with a kind heart. He delivers bad news but with a plan of action. I am grateful to have met him and to have had him as my surgeon.

May 6th, 2015

Wonderful in every way. Respectful, intuitive (knows how to give bad news with hope), a genius in the OR and in cancer treatment mapping,, and a rock to lean on (so brilliant that all concerns about choice of medical care protocol can be laid aside). This review is from a hypercritical former member of the MD Anderson faculty who found herself surprised by ovarian cancer. This man bought me years of high-quality life beyond a grim diagnosis, and he guided me as to how to live it. I couldn't have dreamed for a better physician.

September 19th, 2011

Patient- Debra Sanford

Dr Jazaeri rescued me from ovarian cancer. He is very professional. He is kind and lets you know that you are very important to him and his staff. I will be indebted to him for getting me through a rough time and saving my life.

June 9th, 2011

Can't say enough good things...

I had ovarian cancern and Dr Jaazaeri was my surgeon. I can't say enough good things about his professionalism, his kindness, his knowledge, his compassion, his bed-side manner. Here was my telling moment...I was in his office to talk about my upcoming surgery and my mother was there with me. He explained everything in both medical terms and in real English so that I understood what he was saying. My mom had a question and he turned to her and REALLY answered her question. He spent time making sure she understood what was going on. He knew that my condition was affecting her as well. Most doctors up to that point really only answered me, gave the fastest answer they could, and mostly in medical terms. It's been three years since my surgery and I still enjoying seeing Dr. Jazaeri. If you can get him as your doctor, you'll be in excellent hands!!!

July 22nd, 2017