A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amir Katz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amir Katz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Katz
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Katz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amir Katz, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Katz graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv.
Dr. Katz has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Marlton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amir Katz MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Amir Katz practice?
- Dr. Amir Katz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Amir Katz practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Wallingford, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Folsom, PA.
See Wallingford Physiatrists.