A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amir Katz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amir Katz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amir Katz, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Katz graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv.
Dr. Katz has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Marlton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amir Katz MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Amir Katz practice?
- Dr. Amir Katz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Amir Katz practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Wallingford, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Folsom, PA.
See Wallingford Physiatrists.