A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amir Khoiny:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amir Khoiny is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amir Khoiny, MD is board certified in Neurology, Vascular Neurology, and Neuromuscular Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Khoiny graduated from University of Hawaii, Honolulu. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Khoiny has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Woodland Hills Medical Center
- Veterans Affairs Greater Los Angeles Healthcare Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amir Sattar Khoiny MD is a male Neurologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Vascular Neurology, and Neuromuscular Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Amir S. Khoiny practice?
- Dr. Amir Khoiny has 1 office location.
Dr. Amir Khoiny practices Neurology, Vascular Neurology, and Neuromuscular Medicine near Harbor City, CA.
See Harbor City Neurologists.