A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amir Lofty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amir Lofty is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amir Lofty, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lofty graduated from Southern Illinois University, Springfield. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lofty has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Los Angeles Medical Center
- Los Angeles Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amir Nicholas Lofty MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Amir N. Lofty practice?
- Dr. Amir Lofty has 1 office location.
Dr. Amir Lofty practices Emergency Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Emergency Physicians.