A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amir Friedman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amir Friedman, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Friedman graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Friedman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- The Memorial Hospital Of Salem County
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amir Mordechai Friedman MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Amir M. Friedman practice?
- Dr. Amir Friedman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Amir Friedman practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Atlantic City, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Bridgeton, NJ.
See Atlantic City Obstetricians & Gynecologists.