Obstetrician & Gynecologist

1325 Baltic Ave
Suite 2
Atlantic City, NJ 08401
Locations and availability (2)

Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion. DrScore.
 |  Miss him ):  |  show details
by Ronda Taylor on Apr 7th, 2013

I really wish Dr. Friedman were still here in Independence....he was a great doctor....he delivered my daughter, Madisyn (: Dr. Friedman always took time to talk to me about anything that was going on and you don't get that with any doctors I've ever been too. I hope he's doing great where he's at now but I sure wish he were still here!

|  show details
Oct 10th, 2011

very caring doctor

|  my thoughts of dr.amir friedman  |  show details
by renee russo carneys point,new jersey on Apr 1st, 2011

i first had doctor friedman when i tested positive for cancer cells on my cervix,an d he had to do a procedure that another doctor did and he was so gentle and the other doctor did it first and i was yelling and screaming,and i didnt even feel him at all,and he is the best ive had many gynecologists from north and south jersey and he is number one!!!!!!!

|  wish u were still in kansas  |  show details
by Donna Kline on Jan 8th, 2011

wish you were still in Indy. you left me with Dr. Soh...whatever

|  worthless  |  show details
Mar 6th, 2010

look at kansas board of healing arts info

|  show details
by pamela gilliland on Jul 11th, 2009

Dr. Friedman will forever be in our heart. I was blessed to have him for 3 of 5 births of my children. I was high risk with all my girls and he treated me like i was family. He was very caring he listen to my concerns and took every precaution need to ensure each pregnancy was taken care of with the up most respect and care. He new the limitation of the hospital he had to work with at the time and referred me to specialists when needed. He spoke to me my husband and any specialist on a regular sometimes daily basis to insure the safety of both me and my child. I was well taken care of and any concerns addressed. I would to this day put my life in his hands in a heartbeat. I trusted him more than any other Dr. i have ever meet. My last pregnancy i even moved back to the town he was practicing in from TX just so i could have him deliver my last child. He was always there to answer any questions and was always informative about all procedures. I am saddened by the negative reviews. I am sorry that anyone has had a bad experience. I have had a bad experience with a previous ob that resulted in a still birth. And i met Dr. Friedman 1 week after that lose. He was very compassionate and made me feel so comfortable even at my time of mourning. I know that as a society we tend to focus on the negative but never look further for the positive. If we had the chance to look at every Dr's mistake or every complaint we would never see a Dr. The next time you go to any Dr. ask them... has anyone died in your care? Is it possible for a Dr. to misdiagnose? Lets stop and think about this really.... people die all the time. And they are all someones patient. So if i were you go with your gut. When you pick a Dr. go in meet him or her talk to them see how you feel. Because if your looking for the Dr with a flawless record you won't find him.Pamela Gilliland TXpamgilliland@yahoo.com

|  Research this doctor online first!  |  show details
May 18th, 2009

Before deciding to see this doctor, search his name and his records in Kansas online.I am a former patient who had a very bad birth experience.