A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amir Manoutchehri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Manoutchehri
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Manoutchehri Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Manoutchehri graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Ciudad Juarez.
Dr. Manoutchehri has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Heart Hospital of New Mexico
- West Mesa Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amir H Manoutchehri MD is a male General Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Amir H. Manoutchehri practice?
- Dr. Amir Manoutchehri has 1 office location.
Dr. Amir Manoutchehri practices General Practice near Cedar Crest, NM.
See Cedar Crest Primary Care Doctors.