A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amir Manoutchehri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Manoutchehri graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Ciudad Juarez.
Dr. Manoutchehri has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Heart Hospital of New Mexico
- West Mesa Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amir H Manoutchehri MD is a male General Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Amir H. Manoutchehri practice?
- Dr. Amir Manoutchehri has 1 office location.
Dr. Amir Manoutchehri practices General Practice near Cedar Crest, NM.
See Cedar Crest General Practitioners.