A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amir Mansourian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mansourian
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Mansourian Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amir Mansourian, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Mansourian graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Mansourian has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Delta Medical Center
- John Muir Med Center Concord Campus
- John Muir Med Center Walnut Creek Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amir A Mansourian MD is a male Urologist and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Amir A. Mansourian practice?
- Dr. Amir Mansourian has 2 office locations.
Dr. Amir Mansourian practices Urology near Antioch, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Concord, CA.
See Antioch Urologists.