A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amir Mansourian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amir Mansourian is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mansourian
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Mansourian Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amir Mansourian, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Mansourian graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Mansourian has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Delta Medical Center
- John Muir Med Center Concord Campus
- John Muir Med Center Walnut Creek Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amir A Mansourian MD is a male Urologist and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Amir A. Mansourian practice?
- Dr. Amir Mansourian has 2 office locations.
Dr. Amir Mansourian practices Urology near Antioch, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Concord, CA.
See Antioch Urologists.