A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amir Manzoor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amir Manzoor is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Manzoor graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Manzoor has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Bay Medical Center
- Gulf Coast Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amir Manzoor BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Amir Manzoor practice?
- Dr. Amir Manzoor has 1 office location.
Dr. Amir Manzoor practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Panama City, FL.
See Panama City Internists and Panama City Endocrinologists.