A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amir Manzoor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amir Manzoor is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Manzoor
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Manzoor Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Manzoor graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Manzoor has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Bay Medical Center
- Gulf Coast Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amir Manzoor BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Amir Manzoor practice?
- Dr. Amir Manzoor has 1 office location.
Dr. Amir Manzoor practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Panama City, FL.
See Panama City Internists and Panama City Endocrinologists.