Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon, Surgeon

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

|  Widom teeth extraction  |  show details
Aug 5th, 2012

I had three wisdom teeth extracted by Dr Marashi and was very pleased with his professionalism and competency. I was always under the impression that there would be much swelling and pain with this proceedure but experienced hardly any pain or discomfort. I was sedated and didnt feel a thing during surgery which took about 20 minutes. I would definately recommend Dr Marashi!

Feb 28th, 2012

Thank you Dr Marashi you did a great job NO pain and lots of care . staff are so friendly and nice. thanks for my first good experience with dental surgery.

Oct 11th, 2011

Do not go to Dr Marashi. He messed me up and sent me a bill for the reconstructive surgery he had to do while I was under to fix it. I did not want to have any, let alone all 4 of my wisdom teeth out since i had no problems with any of them before but he told me I had to. I told him I wanted the bare minimum done because I could not miss time off work. He cut a whole in my sinus cavity and the gum never grew back where he cut in the back part of my jaw leaving my moler and nerve exposed. I would not recommend going to him for anything. I am still having problems. Before this I had perfect teeth. >; (

|  great experience  |  show details
Sep 14th, 2011

I was referred for a wisdom tooth extraction by my dentist office so my appointment was set up for me and I did not have to wait for my appointment very long. I have a needle phobia and Dr. Marashi and his staff were very comforting in my IV procedure. I recovered very quickly from my tooth extraction with very little pain as compared to a previous tooth extraction I received from another dentist. I felt very comfortable and found the staff very friendly and comforting. I would refer family and friends here with no hesitation.

Aug 3rd, 2011

Very comforting doctor and friendly staff

|  Excellent Oral Surgeon  |  show details
Apr 7th, 2011

I had an excellent experience with Dr. Marashi and his staff. I found his bedside manner very calming and kind. I also appreciated his follow up call later that evening. I have never had a physician call me after hours to check on me. I highly recommend Dr. Marashi and his office to anyone in need of an oral surgeon.

|  Excessive Wait Time  |  show details
by Not to Return on Feb 8th, 2011

I had a 2pm appointment and arrived at 1:50pm. I waited until 2:15pm to be brought back to an office. I then waited until 2:50pm WITHOUT ever seeing the Dr Marashi. I walked out wasting an hour of my day (not including drive time)

|  wouldn't go anywhere else  |  show details
May 13th, 2010

very caring doctor - can always call with questions or concerns before or after your visit. i had my wisdom teeth removed, the whole process was so smooth. i don't remember a thing and had very little discomfort after the surgery. i highly recommend dr. marashi.

|  Would Go Back Without Question  |  show details
by Amber on Sep 24th, 2009

This place is amazing. I do not do well at the doctor, but this doctor, Dr. Mirashi, is so different. He really cares about his patients and is just so good with them. The whole staff is just exceptional. Definitly try this place out if you need an oral surgeon.