Surgical Specialist, Orthopaedic Surgeon
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  recommend highly  |  show details
Jun 28th, 2013

knowledgable, kind, caring. surgery went well and i am nearly pain free.

May 7th, 2013

dont have to much to say .dont whont to degradem but the report he gave was totle rong and he is not much on ppl is pain

|  Great Doctor  |  show details
by Margie B. on May 4th, 2013

Dr. Mehbod is the most caring surgeon we have ever met. When my husbands other surgeon got sick & could not see him Dr. Mehbod took the time to see us instead of us coming back another day. I am so glad he did as I think he is the best. The only surgeon I have met with such a great bedside manner. My husband just had the surgery a few days ago & he is feeling great. Last year when my husband has a serious infection & was in ICU Dr. Mehbod came by every day. We really don't think you can find a better spine Dr.

|  love this Dr  |  show details
Mar 18th, 2013

We came to Dr. Mehbod for a 2nd opinion. He listened to our questions, showed us where he thought the issues were, excellent bed side manner. found out that he was the teacher of our previous surgeon who passed away and we thought he was great so feel that we have the best Dr!

|  conservative  |  show details
Sep 18th, 2012

very conservative. not knife happy.

|  Smart,confident, listens to concerns  |  show details
Sep 17th, 2012

I would recommend this physician to my close friends and family. He did not rush to recommend back surgery, instead making sure that the more conservative treatments were tried before an invasive approach. His office staff provided the time needed to answer any questions. His approach was very personable, yet matter of fact. I read some of the previous negative comments and thought they were discussing a different doctor!

Aug 28th, 2012

awesome results

|  Not impressed  |  show details
Aug 24th, 2012

Not very friendly, spends very little time with you I think he is actually bothered by having patients. If you have time look for a nicer Dr they are out there.

|  its all about him  |  show details
Aug 24th, 2012

Never again ... worst bedside manner ever. Dont expect much help after your surgery he is much to busy. Thanks for all your help after my surgery....not!!!!. Go somewhere other than this guy.

|  Excellent  |  show details
Apr 5th, 2012

Dr. Mehbod did a great job with my elderly mother in every aspect. He made her feel very comfortable through the whole process and patiently answered any and all questions with family. We couldn't have done better than Dr. Mehbod!

|  Never Going Back  |  show details
Dec 12th, 2011

Dr. Mehbod was very rude. Told my mom that nothing was wrong with her when she can barely even lay down because of the pain. She cannot sit, stand, or do anything. It has gotten to the point where she is at pain level ten and he says there is nothing wrong. For those who say that he is a professional, I would strongly disagree. He refuses to help my mom and she walked out crying because of the pain. Please do not go to him because he is not worth it. HE WILL NOT HELP YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nov 9th, 2011

I had questions for him upon second visit but he ignored them and had another Dr. in the room checking out my X-Rays. He was under the impression that I was ready to schedule surgery. When he found out I was not, he got angry with me and left the room. I had to complete my appointment with his assistant.

Aug 12th, 2011

Dr. Mehbod was the surgeon for my husband and for my daughter. No one in our family would trust another doctor when it comes to back problems! He literally performed a miracle surgery on my husband, taking away all pain. He is the most compassionate doctor we have ever met. My husband's surgery was on a Wednesday, and Dr. Mehbod (not any other representative) was in every day to check on my husband, including Saturday and Sunday which happened to be Easter. He stopped on his way to church with his wife and three kids in the car! Excellent doctor and excellent staff! Kim, his nurse, is an angel!

|  Miracle surgery  |  show details
May 1st, 2011

What I liked about Dr. Mehbod was my outcome after 6 hours of surgery for spondylolisthesis. From being in a wheel chair or in bed to walking/running like a normal person with absolutely no pain whatsoever for the past two years. I have resumed my aerobics and other exercise classes almost to my previous level of achievement. It was miracle surgery and I have recommended him highly to several people with spine problems. Thanks much for giving me my life back!

|  Excellent surgeon  |  show details
Feb 19th, 2011

The surgery I had was extensive and invasive. Mr Mehbod was excellent!!! Absolutely would recomend him to anyone. He is professional and VERY knowledgeable. Also very straight forward which I liked. If you have problems with your spine. This is definetely the surgeon you want!!!

|  excellant Surgeon  |  show details
Jun 16th, 2009

Had excellant care and results on two operations.

|  Dr. Mehbod has anger issues.  |  show details
by Julie Loftus on Apr 20th, 2009

He is a jerk. He gave me the worst news of my life and couldn't have been more callus about it. He became angry when he thought my husband was looking at his shoes and yelled at him for several minutes. I couldn't believe this was happening. Save yourself the trouble, go somewhere else. He ended the appt by saying, "all's I want to do is go home to see my 3 kids and stormed out of the room". My QRC, my husband and I were left with our jaws on the floor. He screwed up my work comp case and now I cannot get the help I need.