A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amir Memon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amir Memon, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Memon graduated from Liaquat University Of Medical & Health Sciences, Jamshoro.
Dr. Memon has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Houston Northwest Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amir Abdul Ghaffar Memon MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Amir A. Memon practice?
- Dr. Amir Memon has 10 office locations.
Dr. Amir Memon practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Conroe, TX.
See Houston Internists and Houston Nephrologists.