Dr. Amir Hossein Moasser MD is male, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amir Moasser is Good. Dr. Moasser has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 3 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amir Moasser, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Moasser graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences.More Education & Awards
Dr. Moasser has 25 hospital affiliations:
- Arrowhead Community
- Banner Good Samaritan Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Moasser accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- SCAN Health Plan - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Humana - 24 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Amir Moasser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile