A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amir Moasser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amir Moasser is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amir Moasser, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Moasser graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Moasser has 26 hospital affiliations:
- Arrowhead Community
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Moasser accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- SCAN Health Plan - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Humana - 24 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- Aetna - 7 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Amir H. Moasser practice?
Dr. Amir Moasser practices Nephrology near Glendale, AZ.
See Glendale Nephrologists.