A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amir Moazzez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amir Moazzez, Bariatric Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Moazzez
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Moazzez Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amir Moazzez, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Moazzez graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Moazzez has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Fair Oaks Hospital
- Potomac Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amir Houshang Moazzez MD is a male Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Amir H. Moazzez practice?
- Dr. Amir Moazzez has 1 office location.
Dr. Amir Moazzez practices Surgery near Fairfax, VA.
See Fairfax Surgeons.