A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amir Moldovan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amir Moldovan, Rheumatologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amir Moldovan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Sjogren's Syndrome
- Tendon Injuries (Tendiopathy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Moldovan graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Moldovan has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Mayo Newhall Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amir Moldovan MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Amir Moldovan practice?
- Dr. Amir Moldovan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Amir Moldovan practices Internal Medicine near Valencia, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Santa Clarita, CA.
See Valencia Internists.