A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amir Motarjeme:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amir Motarjeme is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amir Motarjeme, MD is board certified in Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Angioplasty Fibrinolytic Therapy Stent Placement Stent Graft for Aortic Aneurysms
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Motarjeme graduated from Shiraz University Of Medical Sciences. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Motarjeme has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
- Elmhurst Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amir Motarjeme MD is a male Radiologist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Amir Motarjeme practice?
- Dr. Amir Motarjeme has 1 office location.
Dr. Amir Motarjeme practices Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Downers Grove, IL.
See Downers Grove Radiologists.