A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amir Mujeeb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amir Mujeeb, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mujeeb graduated from Liaquat University Of Medical & Health Sciences, Jamshoro.
Dr. Mujeeb has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Harris Methodist H E B
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mujeeb accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Amir Mujeeb practice?
Dr. Amir Mujeeb practices Internal Medicine near Jackson, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Worth, TX.
See Jackson Internists.