Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Cystic Fibrosis Facts about cystic fibrosis, including the symptoms of the condition.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Amir Noorani
Dr. Amir Noorani, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New Port Richey, FL, with another office in Tarpon Springs, FL. He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Pulmonary Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Noorani is affiliated with Regional Medical Center - Bayonet Point, Medical Center of Trinity - West Pasco Campus and Florida Hospital North Pinellas. He speaks English.
Dr. Amir Noorani has the following 2 specialties
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Amir Noorani is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Port Richey, FL.
Dr. Imran Khan
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Surgery of the Hand, Orthopedic Surgery
New Port Richey, FL 0 mi26
Dr. Zahid Akram
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine
New Port Richey, FL 0 mi32
Dr. Pierre Puente
New Port Richey, FL 0.02 mi12