Dr. Amir Pouradib MD Patient Reviews

January 24th, 2017
1 hr. Waiting time for 5 min. visit

December 30th, 2015
Highly Recommend
Been seeing Dr. Pouradib for many years for my pain management , he is a bright man and a great Doctor. Highly Recommend him.

October 15th, 2015
Called to make an appointment was on hold for 21 min finally talked to the rude lady her name was Nikki there address has changed in Laguna hills office they haven't updated there new address . Worse experience ever

January 30th, 2015
LOVE this doctor!!! Sooo sad to be slowly stop seeing him :(

June 12th, 2013
DR. POURADIB IS PROFESSIONAL, COMFORTING, TAKES THE NECESSARY TIME TO EVALUATE MY PROBLEM, EXPLAINS HIS DIAGNOSIS AND TREATMENT PLAN. I HAVE NEVER WAITED MORE THAN 5 MINUTES TO BE SEEN. HIS STAFF HIS FRIENDLY AND HELPFUL. I HAVE GIVEN NUMEROUS FRIENDS HIS NAME.

April 18th, 2013
Fantastic Doctor
Takes the time to listen to me and is quick to offer other suggestions if the medication I am taking is not working.

January 20th, 2012
Love Dr. Pouradib
He was great to me in the hospital and has continued to help me immensely as an outpatient! He is awesome at giving epidurals without anesthesia!

August 2nd, 2011
Dr. Pouradib is THE best!
I'm the type of patient who will never cry, never even moan in pain. While in essence, I am a good patient, it's hard to really connect with doctors when you cope with pain using humor (or other less conventional techniques). Dr. Pouradib is such a breath of fresh air. I'm admittedly partial to Persian doctors based off of experience, and he's a prime example of why I have this preference.He's a genius and much more knowledgable than I had expected. I hate to sound judgemental but when I was sent to pain management, I expected a sketchy doctor with tweaker patients. I was pleasantly surprised with his professionalism, his office is extremely nice and I value his honesty. Even if in his own words, he tells me I'm screwed. I've had a bad run with injuries and poor genetics, oftentimes being treated like a lab rat and sent from doc to doc. Dr. Pouradib is the first doctor who truly invested time in making sure I was comfortable. I know it's unrealistic to ever expect to live pain free, but he's gotten me close.I will say this, I've had SI injections since 1998 and after getting on with Dr. P. I realize I'm lucky to walk after having one done right by him. I'll have to go back for the other side and I'm putting it off because I'm a sissy, but I will trust him completely with my care.I cannot begin to articulate how great he is and if you are like me, the dry humor type, he's the one for you. He can dish out as much as you can! My only complaint is if you need to reschedule it's hard to. My family is big and during the summer my plans chane on a whim, they're pretty booked all of the time so it's rough when you need to move your appointments. He also doesn't normally return calls but he is super busy at his office, on call, and with the hospital so I couldn't complain about it and have it be justified. I wish my mother saw him before letting another doctor operate on her back. Her life would have so much more quality of she saw Dr. P. instead. :(

February 13th, 2011
A Practical Medical Professional
This Doctor has the ability to weigh facts and apply his knowledge and experience in diagnosing a problem. He additionally has the ability to explain in non medical terms how you will be affected and a probable outcome of his treatment.

May 15th, 2010