A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amir Pshytycky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amir Pshytycky is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amir Pshytycky, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Pshytycky graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv.
Dr. Pshytycky has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amir Pshytycky MD is a male Neurologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Clinical Neurophysiology and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Amir Pshytycky practice?
- Dr. Amir Pshytycky has 1 office location.
Dr. Amir Pshytycky practices Clinical Neurophysiology and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Camden, NJ.
See Camden Neurologists.