A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amir Qamar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amir Qamar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amir Qamar, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Qamar graduated from Aga Khan Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Qamar has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amir Ahmed Qamar MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Hepatology.
- Where does Dr. Amir A. Qamar practice?
- Dr. Amir Qamar has 3 office locations.
Dr. Amir Qamar practices Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Hepatology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Internists, Boston Gastroenterologists, and Boston Hepatologists.