A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amir Qamar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amir Qamar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Qamar
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Qamar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amir Qamar, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Qamar graduated from Aga Khan Medical College, Karachi. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Qamar has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amir Ahmed Qamar MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Hepatology.
- Where does Dr. Amir A. Qamar practice?
- Dr. Amir Qamar has 3 office locations.
Dr. Amir Qamar practices Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Hepatology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Burlington, MA.
See Boston Internists, Boston Gastroenterologists, and Boston Hepatologists.