Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Amir Qureshi
Dr. Amir Qureshi, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Little Rock, AR. He has 21 years of experience. His specialties include Pain Management and Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Qureshi is affiliated with Baptist Health Medical Center North Little Rock, Unity Health Harris Hospital and North Metro Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Amir Qureshi has the following 2 specialties
- Pain Management
A pain management specialist is a physician with advanced knowledge and training in diagnosing and treating pain. These doctors do not come from one particular discipline, but rather use their respective backgrounds to contribute a varied approach...
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Amir Qureshi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Little Rock, AR.
Dr. Mohamed Tolba
Pain Management, Anesthesiology
Little Rock, AR 0.01 mi21
Dr. Naureen Sheikh
Pain Management, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Residency
Little Rock, AR 0.01 mi8
Dr. Ayman Abdel-Halim
Little Rock, AR 0.01 mi27