Physiatrist (physical, rehabilitation), Pain Management Specialist, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgical Specialist

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

2.5

|  Freaking miserable and turned away when I said so...  |  show details
by painfull on Oct 14th, 2014

The support staff is great. However, my avg wait is 3 hours. They prefer steriod injections which is contraindicated for degenerating disease. Additional meds non existing- only $900 ibuphoren which other meds are needed to prevent er visits for chronic pain. The behavioral/consueler does not assist in dealing with chronic pain. Instead acts like she cares until when you find those times where chronic pain is beyond living- she will leave you hanging.... With only ibuphoren. Then asked about treatment plan they made me wait 3 hours just to fire me afterwards.

|  Retired Anesthesia Provider in and around Little Rock, Arkansas  |  show details
Jul 22nd, 2014

I am a retired anesthesia provider in the Little Rock area. My first appt. with Dr. Q. Is my last. I waited over forty five minutes past my appt time. Others in the waiting room were complaining they had been waiting over ninety minutes. After more than forty five minutes I cancelled my appt. when I went into the parking lot to leave there was Dr. Q out directing a contractor to get more parking places. I cannot have confidence in a doctor that cannot keep his appts. I am considering billing Dr. Q for my gas and lost time. My time is just as valuable as his especially when he is in the parking lot directing a contractor instead of keeping his appts. I could never have confidence in a doctor who cared so little for his patients to keep them waiting so long for their appts. I would never recommend this doctor to family, friends, or anyone who ask because of his sorry behavior and disregard in keeping his appts.

|  amazing  |  show details
by J. Hillburn on Jul 22nd, 2014

Dr. Qureshi was so good to listen to me and the problems I was having. He has helped me tremendously and for that I am so thankful. I love all of the staff there too.

by David on Apr 17th, 2014

Awesome doctor with great caring staff.

by Ann on Nov 17th, 2013

Wondeful caring doctor. Would recommend to anyone.

|  Thank you!  |  show details
Sep 23rd, 2013

Thank you for all your help in getting me pain free!

|  money maker  |  show details
Sep 10th, 2013

he only care about ur wallet , not a doctor ...just a money maker

by Cathy on Aug 9th, 2013

I have seen Dr. Qureshi 3 times now and he has really helped my back pain. I would recommend him to anyone in pain!

|  Thanks!  |  show details
by Leigh on Aug 9th, 2013

I have been seeing Dr. Qureshi for 2 years now. I have had 2 failed back surgeries and also have Fibromyalgia. With this I have been living with chronic pain for 15 years. Dr. Q has helped me in so many ways. I have also been able to see Dr. Rose Smith to help me with managing my depression that goes along with my fibro. She is wonderful!! Little Rock is blessed to have such a good group of doctors that truly care about getting you pain free again. Although I know I will never be fully pain free with fibro I can now say it is being well managed! Thank you Dr. Q & team!

|  Nice to have answers!  |  show details
Jul 30th, 2013

From the day my appointment was scheduled i have been at such ease. I knew in the voice of the lady that called me to schedule there was hope! I was able to get in quickly, all the staff was kind and courteous. Dr. Q listened to my concerns and was quick to introduce me to his staff & APN. I have since had a follow up with the APN and she is just wonderful! It is nice to have answers & hope agian!

|  very happy new patient  |  show details
by Sharon P on Jul 29th, 2013

I am a new patient to this clinic and have only seen Dr. Qureshi and his APN so far which I must say they were both wonderful. Dr. Qureshi is definitely a concerned doctor as he works very hard to make sure you understand what is wrong and what he plans to do to make you feel better. I might add that I have been much better since I started seeing Dr. Qureshi and his staff.

|  Good Doctor/Bad Staff  |  show details
May 23rd, 2012

I have been going to Dr. Q for almost 2 months now. I have had a variety of tests. I have talked to 3 different doctors and it seems like they all have a different opinion of what is wrong with me. Dr. Q is nice and seems sincere, Dr. Sarah Moya is very nice and takes the time to listen. She is also the only one that speaks English well. Unfortunatly I still dont have any pain relief. The doctors have different opinions so I have had several procedures scheduled by one doctor then cancelled by another. I am getting very frustrated and it doesnt help that I am in alot of pain. The office staff seems like they hate their job and are not very nice on the phone. They have no idea about how to treat patients. Maybe they are just burnt out or they are used to dealing with people in pain all day. It would be nice to walk in and be greeted with a smile when I am not feeling good myself. I wish that I had other options for a pain doctor.

|  Releived  |  show details
Feb 4th, 2012

Dr Qureshi was referred to me by a co-worker and I must say, I am so glad. He has helped me considerably. He not only has helped me to feel beteer but also stronger. Now that I am not in pain all the time I am able to enjoy the things I like to do. Running, playing with the kids.

|  very happy patient  |  show details
Jan 19th, 2012

I have been seeing Dr. Q now for 3 years and his service only gets better. He has been so good to me and has made my life worth living again by keeping me pain free. The staff at Ark spine and pain is wonderful too, very caring and kind.

|  Where is my doc?  |  show details
Nov 6th, 2011

All my visits have been good, but I only saw Dr. Q on my first. For my 2nd and 3rd visit I had a different doc seeing me. I liked Dr. Q much better he was more friendly and actually seemed as if he was concerned. The other doc that works for him i guess always wants me to do the "proceedure" and then after poking at my foot says no maybe not. I would like to see Dr. Q just to thank him for what he has done to help my problem. He decreased my pain level a great deal with meds for muscle spasms and with an anti-inflammatory. Dr. Q was quick to tell me what i needed and it worked.

|  Satisfied  |  show details
Jun 27th, 2011

This was my first visit and overall I was satisfied with the result. Dr. Qureshi and his team asked all the correct questions, listened to my concerns, explained everything I was unsure about including medications and treatment options.

Mar 31st, 2011

Dr. Qureshi was very caring and very concerned about getting me the help I needed to feel better. I felt very at home in his clinic.

|  Nightmare  |  show details
Oct 8th, 2010

Went to this dr in a huge amount of pain, having been through 6 surgeries in the last 2 years. He is one of the most horrible men I have ever met. Rude, uncaring, flippant, just a total jerk. He took a girl who was in pain, scared and upset, and made things 100x worse. I hope and pray no one else has the same experience I did. I would rather be miserable than endure another visit with this "doctor". And, like someone before me said, he would be the LAST person I would let cut on me for ANY reason. Shuddering just thinking about it. I pray that I can find a doctor willing to help with my pain soon, I'm reaching my wits end...and this doctor just shoved me closer to the edge.

Apr 7th, 2010

I left his office after receiving trigger point injections in more pain than when I came in. When I called later and left a message I did not get a return call. On the second visit I received an e-stem treatment which did not help I called later and left a message and did not receive a reply. I ended up in ER for four and a half hours. Still no call back since; this was over two months ago.

|  rEPLACED DR. MANN IN RUSSELLVILLE,AR  |  show details
by GARY MCCLAIN on Dec 30th, 2009

HE IS SO DUMB IT'S NOT FUNNY. HIS NEW OFFICE STAFF RAN ME OFF WHEN ALL I WAS TRYING TO DO WAS PAY MY BILL. I HAVE BEEN SEEING HIM FOR OVER A YEAR AND HE WAS OK TILL HE WENT OUT ON HIS OWN THEN HIS NEW OFFICE MANAGER RAN ME OFF OVER MY MAKING A PAYMENT WHEN I DIDN'T KNOW HE HAD WENT OUT ON HIS OWN AND CHANGED EVERYTHING. I KNOW 3 GIRLS WHO GET PAIN MEDS AND HE IS JUST LIKE DR.MANN WHO WENT TO JAIL HE WON'T BE FAR BEHIND HIM. THE DEA NEEDS TO TAKE HIS SCRIP PAD AWAY FROM HIM.

by He knows on Sep 8th, 2009

Pain dr??? I have been on pain meds for six years. After moving back from Dallas I decided to quit taking the strong ones on my own. As I am freakin miserable I finally decided to see a pain doctor. I've been taking Soma for six years. . he doesn't write for those. I've been on 4 Hc, 4 oxy, plus for over 4 years and didn't want this strong of a combo back, but putting me back to TWO Hydrocodone a DAY after two other doctors I've seen ovr the passed few years believed me bad enough to take 80 mg oxycontin AND 4 hydrocodone, which I don't even want back!!! but, come on. . and the excuse. . ."the DEA is breathing down my neck, even pulled some of my charts". Well, all the problems I have I know it wouldn't be a problem. . .I told him directly I was upset about our first appointment and also the fact a phone call I made concerning meds and interactions did not ever get answere. . no never received ANY phone call back . .I am being punished for being honest!!!!!!!!! I must take care of four small children with little to no pain relief. . He also commented at my first visit "Wow, you have six kids, I am only two years older than you and only have one" WHAT an insult. If you are a man, he may be okay. . I don't know. I felt immediately as if because of his beliefs/origins and the fact that I am a woman that he didn't take me seriously and looked down on me!!!! Will NOT return to this doctor, rather die of Pain first!!!!

|  Find Another Doctor  |  show details
by Rodney Mondey on Aug 19th, 2009

I've had two appointments with him. The first time I waited on him for an hour and a half. The second time I waited on him for three hours. He didn't take time to look at my MRI. He seemed to be in a hurry. He didn't show any compassion at all. The staff didn't seem to care how things were handled. He didn't seem concerned about my pain level or helping me ease my pain. I would not recomend him to anyone.

by STEVE MENZIE on Apr 29th, 2009

This doctor replaced my neurosuregon who did back surgery on me in May of 2008. On my first visit to Qureshi he didn't even know that you can't write a prescription of Percocet Pain Meds with refills!!! He would be the LAST PERSON TO EVER CUT ON ME!!